Whoever entering or using this website accepts, with no restrictions, to respect the conditions listed below. If they are not accepted or if you do not mean to be bound to them, you cannot enter, use or download material from this website.
At any moment, will the operators in charge reserve the right to update or modify the present conditions and modes of use of the website, without any prior notice. In case of a change in the conditions, the access to the website is bound to the respect of the recently modified conditions.
All the contents published on the website -including their selection, organization, layout and website design- are protected by the privacy regulation (Legislative Decree dated 30.06.2003, no. 196), by the copyright law (Law dated 22.04.1941 no. 633, as modified by the Legislative Decree dated 29.12.1992 no. 518, concerning Software Legal Protection) and by other national and international regulations concerning intellectual and industrial property protection, including subsequent modifications and integrations.
The website and the data contained therein must be used for personal purposes only, e.g. self-formation, study and research. Under no circumstances, can users either use or make third parties use this website and its data for commercial purposes.
Therefore, any use aimed at a commercial purpose or economic exploitation is strictly forbidden.
Moreover, the following activities are prohibited:
- The breach of the website security;
- Harming minors through the website contents;
- The modification of the website, its contents or purpose of access;
- Actions which constitute an offence under the current regulations (namely cybercrime, such as the breach of the digital domicile);
- Actions that pick up sections of this website and add them to other websites, change, transmit or distribute the content in any way;
- The uploading of softwares, files or other disturbing materials, such as viruses, manipulated files or other files capable of disturbing the integrity and online communication of the website;
- Generally, the use that causes damages and limitations of this website;
- The collocation of any defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening or disturbing material.
Those entering this website use its services or contents and are responsible for the respect of all the applicable laws and regulations, including all the applicable national or local laws.
The people participating in the production and supply of this website contents are not responsible for direct, indirect, concrete, temporary, consequential, refundable damages, including those for data or time loss or for damages of any kind (even those due to negligence) caused by the contents of the website or the incapability to use it.
Some parts of this website or of the services could be particularly interesting for minors, but we declare that we do not mean to collect minors’ personal data through this website. When using this site, please act with prudency, commonsense and discernment
We inform our users that we do not mean to contribute to the diffusion of spam on the Internet in any way.
Therefore, please be informed that any personal data will never be spread on the net and transferred to third parties, unless this is made compulsory by law or technical needs, related to service distribution.
The personal data undergoing processing are:
- Processed fairly and correctly;
- Collected and registered for certain purposes, that are explicit and lawful and used in other processing operations compatible with that purposes;
- Exact and updated if necessary;
- Relevant, complete and concerning only the purpose for which they have been collected and subsequently processed.
The processing will be made by the operators in charge, thanks to information technology tools; the processing aims at providing the service, elaborating statistics on service use and sending promotional information (if duly authorized), both in digital and paper format.
At any time will it be possible to request data verification, cancellation, modification or to ask for the list of the operators, by sending a free of charge request to the specific email address.
Apart from compliance with all the obligations established by the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we ensure the maximum attention to data protection from fraudulent abuse and the adoption of measures in order to ensure data confidentiality and safety.